Friday, January 16

Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them so much.

i had this splitting headache today. it was a miracle i could still think straight during a geomerty test. i remember writing the final digit on my paper, then slumping down on my desk the next instant. god. i kept wishing someone would walk through the classroom door and blast my brains out (..maybe for more reasons than the headache...)

a couple of nights ago, i was talking to a friend. well, i wasnt really talking, mostly just listening. he was having problems, dealing with lotsa shit. i said give it time, and he's got me to stick by him. he mentioned how he hoped i'd never have to go what he was going. if he only knew though. i'm glad he talked to me. i hate knowing my friends are suffering and not being able to do anything about it. whats worse is when they wont even open up to me.

*dry laugh* i'm such a hypocrite. I dont open up to others. ha.

i'm floating around in a sea of shadows now. just...drifting to god knows where. hn. at least i hope he does, coz i sure as hell dont.