Friday, January 23

It doesn't matter if you're on the right track. You'll still get run over if you don't keep moving.

i'm so bummed. i was supposed to go to la union this weekend for sophia's debut. but i'm friggin' sick. i was gonna be emcee and read poetry, plus a small group of us were supposed to do a song number. cant believe i'm gonna miss out on the fun just because my friggin' health chose this time to fail me. damn it.

then again...maybe its for the best. its camille's birthday on monday, and she also has plans for the weekend. if i had ended up going to the beach, there'd be no way i could celebrate with her. least if i'm in town and my body starts to agree with me, i have a shot of goin' bowling in sta. lu. with them. heh.

i'm so frustrated with myself. i'm lazy. there are so many things i need (and want) do, so many things i want (and need) to learn... but i dont have the goddamn commitment to set myself straight. i want to really study to ace my tests, complete my assignmets, and secure a good future for myself. i wanna learn how to play the guitar, and maybe a sport (other than archery). but it seems so much easier to just flop down on the couch and watch tv or play video games. my time gets consumed by these kinds of things - and what kind of character will i build from them? when i think about it, it frustrates me more. video games serve as the outlet for my frustrations. vicious cycle... and i know i should do something about it. but i'm just too god damn friggin' lazy!

i'm going to end up hating myself. oh wait. too late.