Sunday, January 18

Tact is the ability to shut your mouth before someone else wants to.

my dog seems to be sick. he's not as frisky as usual. so i took him to the vet. he was sitting with me in the back of the car. he had most of the seat to himself, but he insisted on snuggling up to me and taking up all my space. haha. insecurity or affection? maybe both. maybe neither. i wouldnt know. i cant even figure out my own thoughts, much less a dog's. and he's got a pretty messed up head.but we love him anyway. dont we, Kaiser? *pats dog* he was my graduation gift.

i remember at the ceremony they ask the spectators to clap only after all the members of each section had been called. well, everything was going smoothly...then it was my turn to get up on stage. my name was called out, and out of the blue someone from the audience goes "wohoo!". ....my crazy brother. well, he didnt clap, hahahaha. thats one memory that'll stick around for quite a while. then i come home to have this hyper golden retriever pup jump all over me.

sometimes i envy him. he doesnt have to worry about anything. me? i have a lot of things to worry about, and i dont worry about them. now do you call that carefree or just stupid?

i'm living as if i'll never die, and maybe i'll die as if i never lived.