Wednesday, February 11

Love is like the five loaves and two fish. It doesn't start to multiply until you give it away.

its 4am. i woke up, and cant get back to sleep.



turns out, it was me. hahahahaha! hmm, its not exactly something to laugh about, but i'm laughing anyway.

celine apparently has the ability to sense others' emotions. and there was this someone who she could feel was going through "hell on earth", and hiding it (behind smiles, laughter and witty jokes). when i read about it in her blog, it crossed my mind that it was hitting close to home. then again, i thought i was just being masochistic and liked the idea that it was me. so i didnt dwell on it anymore. then i had this wild dream. i dont remember what happened in it, but i do remember what it made me feel. i woke up in a cold sweat, chest heavy with the sensation you get when you want to scream but you cant, and like every wound i'd ever gotten had been reopened. the next day, i approached celine. she looked me in the eye... and said it was me.

in some ways, i'm glad it was me. for one: i cant hide this anymore, at least not from myself. and two: since its me, that means its not someone else, which is good coz i'd hate to think that it was someone else.

i should get some shut eye. well, i dont think it really matters, since i'm staying home today coz i'm too sick to go to school.