Monday, February 16

There's no right way to do a wrong thing.

wild day. and yet not so wild.

i had problems getting to school coz one car was broke and the other was coded. well we couldnt take the car that was broke (duh) so we risked getting caught and fined. good thing for us, lady luck was on our side.

the general assembly. normal routine. then they had the the announcing of winners for this raffle the seniors held. the grand prize was a P700 gift certificate to The Spa. i was thinking how funny it would be if i won. then i turned to my side and saw noelle. i then thought it would be even funnier if SHE won. at that moment they called out her name. needless to say, i threw a laughing fit.

camille was absent. the seat behind me was left empty. it felt kinda...lonely. but the bustle and hustle of class soon overpowered that...

lunch time. i needed to find sop. i had something for her from...uh..."ryan". hehe. i got alex to come with me. well, we didnt have to go far, coz sop kinda found us. how d'you like that?
me: catch *throws gift to sop*
alex: "i love you!"
me: *eyebrow twitches*
sop: *laughs* may bibigay rin ako. *hands me a gift*
alex: hala! ano yan?! "i love you too!"
me: *hits alex on the head* 



sop also lent me this book. ang paboritong libro ni judas. by bob ong. the first time i looked at it, i was like "what's this...? looks like a bible..." i opened it, took one look at the first page and almost dropped to the floor laughing. i dont think i could have ever been so wrong in my entire life, hahaha. great book.

they distributed the report cards. i didnt get mine right away coz i still had dues to pay. well i had the checks already, i just had to give them in. so i figuered i'd go pay the business office then go back to the HS building to get my card. ok. so we headed for the multi. halfway there, i realized i had left my jug back in the classroom. so i trudge back up to the 4th floor to get it. then on to the multi. ok, time to pay. then i realized i had also left my binder in the classroom, where the checks were inserted. argh. fourth floor again, then the multi again. paid my dues, then back to the HS building, and finally the multi to get to my car. i believe that was enough exercise for one day.

the wind was blowing. it was cool. the sky was a overcast. i was wondering if celine was sad. funny thing, she was thinking the same thing about me. hahaha.

i got home and turned on the computer. that was becoming a habit. anyway. YM chat with celine and issa. that was cool until issa kinda got on my nerves. i can usually take her incessant ramble without any problem at all, but i just wasnt in the mood. i got to talk to my cousins in canada - felicia and alexa! i had to download msn messenger and create a whole new hotmail account to do it. was worth it though. i was kinda surprised when i found out they like anime. last thing i expected, hahaha. and i remember when my other cousin, nikki, came to visit last year... after we hadnt seen each other in 13 years!
me: so you play soccer, right?
nikki: yup. guess what my coach calls me?
me: i dunno, what?
nikki: kamikaze.
me: why?
nikki: its like this: run run run run run - sprain ankle - run run run run run - break it - run run run run run - score!
me: *rolling on the floor laughing*