Monday, March 15

Animals and children tell the truth, they never lie
Which one is more human
There's a thought, now you decide
-Savage Garden


i'm stuck at home again...

my muscles are sore. mostly in my shoulders. i cant even pull a damn shirt over my head without wincing.

i was listening to some old albums yesterday. well, they're not that old, i just hadent played them in a quite a while. linkin park, hybrid theory. they're very loud...and i usually dont appreciate that very much. savage garden, affirmation. they're very poppy... which i usually dont appreciate that much either. but their lyrics speak to me. i guess sometimes you can find good things where you dont expect it.

last night, i was aching. i thought it'd never stop hurting.

then...an angel came...and folded its wings around me...

and the aching ceased...

i dont need to run from it anymore...i have you now.