Sunday, March 14

I want nothing more than to
Sit outside heaven's door
And listen to you breathing
-Lifehouse


friday. no club activities, coz we were supposed to use that time to clean our classrooms. but we had a picnic during lunch time for writers' bloc as our culminating activity. we had pizza and juice under the shade of the trees on the field beside the highschool building. its a shame the seniors and miz m werent there with us.
me: *looking at a picture of cel and her bro* i admit, he is good looking.
issa: diba? all the girls think so.
cel: all the boys think so too.
*everyone practically rolls on the grass laughing*


that night was the legacy concert of the seniors too. i was hanging out with les, cel, and mikee before the show started. we sat in the volleyball court chatting and making shadow figures on the wall. then we entered the grounds together and met up with joanne and bea. i watched the beginning of the show with them. not so long after that, i left to hang around sop and lalaine. i met lalaine's family, and they bought Hot Shots burgers for us. we had to eat them in the first-aid station coz they were on-shift. after that we got coffee at Seattle's Best coz i was falling asleep, and lalaine wanted a kick. after that, we went back out to the field and parted coz they had a number to do. i found joanne and bea again...or rather they found me. les found us too, and she video taped the fourth year's number while i took a few photos. i hope the pics / footage come out alright. then sop and lalaine rejoined us and we all watched the rest of the concert together. we also caught sight of cel dancing in the crowd.
les: oh my god! that's celine!
me: oh my god! she's possessed!
*everyone clutching their stomachs laughing*

lalaine and les also got caught on camera and were shown on the projection screen while they danced.
me: *points to screen laughing like crazy*
sop: guys! tignan nyo!
lalaine and les: holy!
*everyone laughing their heads off*


there were times when i got rather quiet...I was just...happy enough to just sit back, watch, and enjoy what was happening around me.

after the show, we went home to sop's place. cel, lalaine and i were sleeping over. we talked about stuff and read our fortunes with pink tarot cards. we stayed up till about 5:30, breaking our previous record of 4am.

i woke up before 7. i sat up, waking les in the process, but she just rolled over and went back to bed. the others werent up yet. i watched them sleep for a bit....but after a while, i was feeling drowsy again. as i lay back down...i made a solemn promise to myself...that i'd protect them no matter what the cost.

when i woke up again, cel and sop werent there. i figured cel had already left and guessed that sop was taking a bath. turns out i was right. sop came in after some time, with her hair down and damp, bringing news that cel had gone home. i would've wanted to see cel off...i'm glad sop got to.

you wont hurt us. we're too smart for that *grins*. and we dont intend to let you hurt yourself either.

we went to taekwondo training. we got to the gym really late coz we all woke up really late, hahahahaha. i joined their drills while lalaine sat by the wall video taping us. sop was leading their team, while les tutored me on the side.
angela: ang bilis mo rin matuto! nakakainis!
me: *smiles and shrugs*

we went back to their place for lunch then went out again coz i was dragging them to archery. the whole group was there, which is kinda rare. i was hoping to bring them to a not-so-crowded session so that coach could concentrate on them...but it didnt work that way. though i guess it still worked out. coach showed them the ropes while us regulars had some fun.
mikey: *draws a tiny, tiny dot on the target* ok, we have to hit the dot.
john: right, lets do it.
*they start shooting at the dot. they fail miserably*
john: we're never gonna get it!
mikey: i know. i bet even bea couldnt get it!
me: *raises eyebrow* you're on. *takes aim*
mikey: *pokes me and babbles in my ear to distract me* 

me:  *shoots and fails fails miserably*  oh, you wanna play that game? alright lets play that game. *immitates jigglypuff's voice from pokemon*
john: *shot goes way off target* damn it! dude!
me: *laughs, reaches back for my last arrow, which i find misssing* hey, where'd-- john, get back here!


we wanted to eat after shooting, but their cousin (who was driving), wanted to go. we relented grudgingly. i decided i wouldnt let it get to me. it wasnt worth spoiling a good day over. lalaine got off at megamall, and the rest of us went back home to their house. we stayed in their room and lounged around. i settled down with my back against the wall. sop rested her head on my lap and fell asleep after a while. les played PS, and angela just mostly watched, drinking milo. their cat was also in the room...
meow: meow!
les: shut up, meow.
meow: *jumps onto the bed and curls up on top of les' chest*
les: no-- not there!
me: *laughs and picks up meow*

i set him down beside me and stroked him till he dozed off against my leg.

then after some time, i heard my name being called. my brother had arrived with the driver to pick me up. les was gonna wake sop, but i stopped her. i waved goodbye to les and angela and headed out. as i was putting my stuff together, sop came down the stairs. she had woken up anyway and she walked me out.

in the car, i fell asleep against the door, the last thing i remember was the seeing the sun setting in the distance.