Saturday, March 27

I'd walk a thousand miles
If i could just see you
If i could just hold you
Tonight
-Vanessa Carlton


first thing that registered when i woke up - the cold sensation of the cross around my neck.

i found my dog lying outside my bedroom door. when i opened it, he raised his head. i stepped aside and he got up and cane in. i flopped down on the floor and he followed suit. thats how we stayed for a while, just savouring each other's company. my dog is a friggin' Rialp. he's even an insomniac like the rest of us.

a definition of home: a place where you can get up in the morning walking around in shabby clothes with holes in them, and nobody really gives a damn.

conversations -

dad: *wearing a bright yellow collared shirt* do i look nice and summer-y? do i look fat?
me: yes, dad, you look fat.
dad: *rolls his eyses*
me: *grins* yes, you look nice. and summer-y. and american.
dad: and fat.
me: *laughs*

me: chad can i borrow your -
chad: no!
me: thank you!

mom: where d'you wanna eat? KFC or BK?
me: uh... both.
mom: kaya mo ba both?
me: *grins* mom, ako pa.

migs: you guys went shopping?
mom: yeah. we got you cereal.
migs: captain crunch?
mom: kala ko ayaw niyo na nun.
chad: what?! thats our favorite!
mom: eh. sorry kayo. hindi ko alam.
chad: *turns to me* this is your fault! you're supposed to tell her these things! why do you hate us?

me: *whacks him*

dad: i'm going to miss you. (referring to when we leave for the states)
me: i'll miss you too.
dad: no, you wont.
me: okay. i wont.
dad: *pulls me into a death grip* now i have to give you one month's worth of hugs and kisses.
me: uh - oh...


...ganyan kami mag-mahalan.