Wednesday, April 14

Even heroes have the right to bleed
-Five for Fighting

i'm too tired...
i've run out of breath... i've run out of words...
so for now, i'll borrow those of others.


"it is my eyes which see, and the sight of my eyes grants beauty to the earth. it is my ears that hear, and the hearing of my ears gives its song to the world. it is my mind that thinks and the judgment of my mind is the only searchlight that can find the truth. it is my will which chooses, and the choice of my will is the only edict i must respect." (ayn rand, anthem)


i chose...



"i wished to know the meaning of things. i am the meaning. i wished to find a warrant for being. i need no warrant for being, and no word of sanction upon my being. i am the warrant and the sanction." (ayn rand, anthem)

to live...


"it is such a secret place, the land of tears."
(antoine de saint-exupery, the little prince)



and to love...