Monday, April 5

If only tears could bring you back to me
-Midnight Sons


i woke up at 3am. again.

my head was throbbing again too. i was also homesick. and i had a dream i cant quite remember. one i probably dont want to remember...

it was a while before i finally heaved myself out of bed, trudged down to the basement, and flipped the computer switch. this is turning into a habit, eh?

after spending some time online, i quit and went back to my room. i didnt mean to fall asleep, but i did. i woke up after noon. my head was still throbbing.

we ate lunch. after that, and for the better part of the afternoon, i stayed in the basement.

later, mom and tita lala coaxed me into playing taboo with them.
its a helluva lot of fun!
(you have a card, with a word on it, and you have to describe the word to let the others guess what it is. there are also some words that listed on the car that are 'taboo', words that you cannot mention, so you have find a way to describe the main word without using them.)

me: my favorite part of a meal.
mom & tita lala: (immediate response) dessert!

mom: sickness i had when i was a kid. made me sound like a cat.
tita lala: asthma.
me: ...what?!

mom: star of the show in an arena, with a red cloth...
tita lala: torredor!
me: ...what?!
mom: its "matador"!

tita lala: popular woman on tv --
me: (immediate response) oprah.

tita lala: ...galing.

mom: i'm skipping this card...skip...skip...skip...skip...
tita lala: (watching the hourglass) time's up!

me: mommy, ano ba!

mom: characteristic of miggy that shows when he's taking you somewhere. you also inherited it.
me: road rage!