Tuesday, April 6

They can trigger me
But they never figure me out
-Eminem


mom brought me to a doctor today. tito jerry was a sport and drove for us. none of us knew where the clinic was, so we had to download maps off the internet. we got there without getting lost. the doctor saw me and said he wanted to take my blood count. he used this gadget to pinprick my left middle finger. hardly felt a thing. i thought nothing had happened, then i saw blood! wheeee! my blood count was real low. not surprising. need more iron. i got a sesame street band-aid for my finger. nice. (but do I look like a five-yr-old?!) plus a lollipop. even nicer! (...ok, not complaining about this one, hehehe)

after everything, we headed home. referring to the maps again.
mom: its says "start going northwest"...
tito jerry: ...well, now, you see, thats really helpful!
me: *laughs my head off*


we got home for lunch, and mom whipped up some leftover adobo for herself, and tacos for me.
me: *trying to keep the tacos together* ack! its falling apart on me!
mom: well, you could always eat it in a more civilized manner.
me: *looks down at spoon and fork, looks insulted* blasphemy!

after lunch, i lay down on my bed. i began thinking about the different names different people called me.

bea - my 'regular' nickname. pretty much everyone.
beija - my real nickname. generally, my family and family friends, and people close to me like the WB gang.
bog - my yayas' pet name for me. nikita's adopted it too.
boogs - an extended version of above, which dad uses.
bear - used to distinguish me from with bea h., but only alex really uses it.
fallen - my evil twin calls me this.
sis - cel.
anak - lalaine.
hakkai - maecy, sometimes.
ni-chan - camille. well, she used to call me this. i havent heard it in while though...

we're heading to washington tomorrow.