Sunday, May 30

And the feeling that I'm falling further in love
Makes me shiver, but in a good way
-Stephen Speaks


i climbed outta the car, grabbed my bags and slung them over my shoulder.
alex: bea bea bea bea bea!
i laughed and walked over to where alex stood at the front door. she was talking on the phone with someone as we stepped into her house. i asked where cel was, then heard laughter behind me. i turned around and saw her sitting on the couch. then i turned back to alex.
me: kausap mo yung boy mo, noh?
alex: *grins*
me: hi fafa!
alex: shhh!
me: *laughs*

the three of us hung around the table, just laughing. then we changed setting, and moved to the front porch. alex's brother mikko and his friend joined us for a while, talking with us. alex had brought out her guitar. she was strumming a few tunes but not really playing anything. then the two boys left, and alex turned to walking in and out of the house. she was sorta restless, wanting us to get going already. i took the guitar and plucked at the strings aimlessly. cel sat beside me on the bench. thats how we stayed till a pick-up arrived with sop, les, angela and lalaine in it. alex called her sister, marga, from inside. we gathered ourselves, then boarded alex's van.

off to enchanted kingdom!

on C-5 we picked up jord after some... complications. alex's driver was being really hard to deal with. but in the end, we managed. that completed our group. we stopped by the petron station on the express way for a late lunch - mcdo, starbucks, and candy. then we drove on. it was one helluva road trip, with a lotta laughs. but a road trip was all it turned out to be. EK had this exclusive event happening, and they wouldnt let us in.

damn!

after fruitless negotiation and attemps to get in, we were on the road again. we agreed to just go home to my place and hang out. i brought out my discman. i let cel listen to a couple of songs before taking it back. i played my cd, singing a few songs under my breath. we arrived at my house and trooped upstairs. we lingered in my room for a short while, before moving out into family room to watch kung pow. i ran up and down the stairs for a while to get us coke and popcorn. our IQs deteriorated coz of that movie. COWS RULE THOUGH! then we ate dinner, then went back upstairs and watched beauty and the beast. then we went back to where we started - my room. jord and alex took the beanbag in the corner. lalaine, les, angela and cel stayed on one side playing with lego. marga sat in the center, fiddling with snoopy and cellphones. sop lay down on my bed, and i settled down beside her. everyone was enjoying themselves rather well. when it was time for them to leave, none of them were budging. and i wasnt complaining.

at all.