Friday, May 14

If I could change I would
Take back the pain I would
Retrace every wrong move that I made I would
If I could stand up and take the blame I would
If I could take all the shame to the grave I would
-Linkin Park



i should've seen it coming. i should've been able to prevent it.

and i couldn't go to her. i wanted to be there to wipe her tears. i wanted to be there to hug her. i wanted to FUCKING BE THERE!

but apparently..."it was not my place". not my place, my ass! but arguing with my father in the dead of night was not a good idea. all i could do was grit my teeth, nod once, turn on my heels and head back to my room.

all i had were words. i dont know if they're enough to reassure her that she's not alone.

...

i do know they'll never be enough to tell her how much i love her.