Saturday, May 22

So this is my new freedom
Its funny, I don't remember being chained
-Savage Garden


we went to sta. lucia to watch camille's recital. me and therese were the first there. joanne arrived with her brother and cousin. then evee came with her sister. after that, i found bea h in the crowd. and maecy showed up unexpectedly, coz she had told us she probably wouldnt be able to make it coz her dad wasnt well. we stood on the sidelines leaning against the glass panes of a store.
some of the numbers were terrible. but some of the numbers were awesome. most of the ballet. and the hiphop dance.
sometimes cam would come out between numbers and hang around with us for a while. then she would return backstage. we could catch glimpses of her there. she was prepping for some upcoming solo parts. we could tell she was nervous. when she performed, i had the guts to cheer. REAL LOUD. hehe, people stared.
cam: ang ingay mo!
me: *grins*
cam: *smiles*

evee gave cam a little gift. it was this pink butterfly figure attatched to a stick.
evee: its your sceptre, princess.
me: the pink butterfly princess!
*laughs*

vince and his best friend joined us. we had a blast posing for studio pics. what a riot. then we ate. i scalded my tongue after putting a sizzling hot piece of steak in my mouth. but no real harm done. we had to occupy two tables. cam sat with the three boys, and the rest of us on the other table.
me: *at the other table* para sa mga bata yang table na yan!
cam: *sticks her tongue out at me* so? i'm a kid.
me: my mistake. para sa mga batang lalaki!
cam: excuse me! *grabs at her pigtails* babae po ako!
me: para sa mga batang lalaking bakla!

maecy had squid on her plate.
maecy: napanood nyo ba sa amazing race, yung pinakain sila ng octupus, hiwa na pero gumagalaw pa?
jo: oo!
me: pwede ba... kumakain ako!
maecy: *laughs* gusto mo tikman? *points at the squid*
me: ayoko. mamaya tumatalon na yan sa tiyan ko.
jo: naku maecy, pano ka mamayang gabi?!
maecy: *rubs her tummy* "op, op, wag kayong magulo!"
me: "sige kayo, papalabasin ko kayo!" *imitates someone answering the call of nature*
*very loud laugter*

then we went back up to claim the pics. then we made a few stops at the game shop, anime stand, music store and national bookstore before leaving the mall.
joanne's mom was taking me, cam, vince, and vince's best friend back to cam's house. with jo, her bro and cousin in the car, there was hardly any space. joanne ended up on her bro's lap, and cam on mine. we managed to get out without any serious injuries.