Thursday, June 10

I have dreamt of a place for you and I
-Evanescence


there she was, set against the waxing moon, its light cascading down on her, like a silver cloak. fireflies danced in the tall, soft grass about her feet.

and she danced.

she was absolutely stunning.

i stepped out from behind the tree and into the clearing. not once did my eyes leave her as i made my way towards her.

she didnt notice my approach till i was near. her eyes widened slightly in surprise when she saw me, and knowing i had been watching, she blushed. i smiled gently, reaching out to stoke her cheek.

then i felt raindrops against my skin. she tilted her head up at the clouds blanketing the heavens as they showered down upon us. taking my hand, she steered me back to the edge of the clearing. we sought shelter under the same branches whose shadows i earlier used to conceal my presence.

with her back against the tree, she tugged playfully at my collar. i complied, moving closer, placing my hands on either side of her. she brushed away a couple of stray wet locks from my face, before draping her arms over my shoulders. i trailed my fingers down her neck. there was much i could have said then, but...

the silence of a kiss is worth more than a thousand words.