Monday, June 14

It's like I'm paranoid looking over my back
It's like a whirlwind inside of my head
-Linkin Park


conversation i had with issa, pia, and paulyn the other night. this is just the gist of it, there was a lotta other nonsense in between the lines. mostly laughter.
us: *talking about teachers who couldnt speak english*
me: shet, thats screwed.
pia: hoy! magmumura na nga lang, hindi pa tinama!
me: sorry. shit, then.
pia: better.
me: hmm...ms ovalles, our english teacher in first year
pia: what? taught you how to curse?
me: she pronounced "battle" as bottle, and "bottle" as battle. ...if i learned to curse from her i really would be screwed. then again, i dont have any screws.
pia: right, you lost 'em all!


*****

a sea of faceless strangers. some of them i can name, but even then i dont know them. they're empty. cold.

and the easiest way to walk amongst them is with the mask on.

it was a bit nostalgic, going through the halls with their voices echoing in my mind. especially hers.


one thing good about school-
its a good distraction.
at least...
partly.