Saturday, June 19

Wheels I guess are turning
somewhere inside my head
I know that this is
deeper than you get
-Vertical Horizon


we're drifting apart again.

"talk."
"i'm a mediocre person who talks about nothing but bishies."
"so talk about bishies."
"you're blank when it comes to bishies."

it was giving me a headache. i wanted to bring my head down onto my own fist.

but by the end of the day i wanted to drive my knuckles into someone else's face. for once.

i standing by the window, sneering, trying to block out all their noise from the other side of the divider.
you can all go to hell.
i turned around and sat on the observer's table and put my feet up on the backrest of the chair in front of me. resting my head between my arms, i waited till i could hear then moving out.

when they did, i got up sullenly and walked out into the hallway. she was there, with a dark look on her face.

i half-smiled.

one thing that can bring us back together is something we're both royally pissed at.