Saturday, July 3

They say two thousand zero, zero, party over, oops, out of time
So tonight we're gonna party like it's 1999
-Prince


writers' bloc is back in session!

cel: *enters*
me: san ka galing?
cel: you dont wanna know.
miz m: nag PAFA yan!
gang: *laughs*
me: hindi, baking with Art!
cel: ...*nods slowly*
gang: *roars with laughter*


kaye: *shows miz m charicatures of the fourth yr teachers*
miz m: bakit ako wala?
kaye: wala pa po, gagawin ko pa.
me: eto si miz m. *draws stick figure on blackboard*
miz m: ang sama mo! ...ganyan ako magdrawing!
gang: *laugh heads off*
miz m: bigyan mo naman ako ng palda! *draws a skirt* at buhok! *draws hair* at dapat may fingers ako! *draws fingers*
gang: *REALLY laughing heads off*


the kapatiran was boring for the most part. but at dinner things lightend up. glyphics was playing in the center. we were laughing at each other's jokes, fooling around with our costumes, singing along. during the awarding i was half alseep on loren's lap. after that, made our way to the field. the bonfire was cool. and there was a full moon.

back at the classroom we all settled down. my sleeping bag was in the far corner in the back, parallel to the divider (which was ajar so we could talk to loren and chex on the other side, hahaha). alex placed her mat beside mine, cam put her's beside alex's. i was leaning against the ledge and noticed cam curled up, resting her head on her arm. i threw my pillow at her, grabbed my bag, lay my head down on it and went to sleep.

the next morning we were up in the penthouse. chex seated herself on the ledge. i lay down on it, my head on her thigh. therese sat leaning against it on the floor, her head on my tummy. when the seniors were asked to stand and bless the freshmen, i got up and walked over to where my sister sat. after the prayer i sat down, and she leaned her head on my shoulder as the teachers talked on. neither of us was really listening.

back home, i didnt want to do anything but collapse and not get up for a while. but i dragged myself out to the restaurant. at least san jacinto had great food. although after eating, i feel asleep on the table. chad shook my awake a while later.
chad: we're going to pia's. sama ka. you can relax there.
they didnt have to take me along. but they did anyway. mom stayed in the restaurant. she'd pick me up with the driver in the other car on they way home. so we crashed on pia's couch. i got to finish a movie, a bowl popcorn, half a jar of oatmeal cookies, and a couple glasses of coke before mom arrived.

back home again, i was free to collapse on the bed.