Thursday, July 22

This world is changing and the pressure's got me going down
My feet are walking from this sad and lonely one-horse town
-Point Break


ms jona gave us back our test papers in algeb. after class, she called me and a few others. she's goinna give us a small exam, and our score there will be added to our unit test grade. the reason for this? while we were taking the test the day before, a classmate of ours fainted. four of us in the back dropped our pens immediately. they told me to tell the clinic. i ran. upon arriving at the main clinic, i realized i shouldve just gone to the satellite. haha, too much adrenaline i guess.

during homeroom, sir mark gave us a crash course in bio as review for the entrance exams. i'm not sure if it was just me, but i think he was really nervous.

we continued viewing helen of troy for english. at the back of our minds, miz m's words of the day before echoed.
miz m: be forewarned, you will see helen stip. a lot.
class: O_o

me: ...yay.

from recess till lunch, we had no class, our teachers being absent. we did a bit of work, but for the most part bummed around. after lunch, CLE and filipino dragged on as usual. then finally the anticipated event of the day arrived. the parade in OE. i draped a black cloth around my body, wrapped my arms in gauze, and mounted wings on my shoulders.

thanatos.
god of death.

and i was grinning the whole time.