Sunday, August 22

I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless
And in this moment I am happy
-Incubus


i spotted noelle in line, and tapped her on the shoulder. she turned and greeted me. i grinned.
noelle: what?
me: you look good.

i was really hoping it would work out for them.

chex showed up behind me. after getting our mcflurry, float and sprite, we returned to the table where therese was seated. then fiel, jj and ren arrived. we walked around a bit, and were joined shortly by joanne and chinhi. we proceeded to get our pic taken. we alloted one pose to noelle and fiel.

after that we went up to the movies. alien vs predator! chinhi didnt wanna watch anything, jo wouldnt watch without chinny, and therese did not like our choice of flik. so they separated from us while we downed popcorn and rootbeer in the cinema. at the end of the movie we were laughing our head off... (some spoilers ahead... sorta)
therese: so the last alien was the queen alien...
noelle: and the last warrior predator was female... apparently...
fiel: and the only surviving human was the girl...
me: oh my god, its a femenist movie!
*laughs*


we met up with the others, who had found camille and daphne. we returned to the studio to pick up the pics and have more taken. then we went back to where we started off... mdco. then mom texted, and i left.

back home, i found my old bed set up. i let myself collapse onto it. i smiled at the thought of sharing it with a certain someone.