Saturday, August 28

Tap on my window, knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore
-Maroon 5


i looked like an out of place rockstar wearing my gala with black sneakers and my guitar slung over my shoulder. i went to assumption and got the picture taking over and done with as soon as possible. i had other prospects in mind for tor the day.

she had me read a harry/draco fic. too bad the author never finished it. it was a nice story. i found it kinda hard to concentrate though with her either standing behind me with her arms around me or sitting on my lap. when i finally finished, we wathced the olympic taekwondo tournament on tv. i was amused at her dissing the commentator and coaching the players. we were shouting at the matches of the filipino contestants. her sisters could be heard doing the same in the other room. when the fights were kinda... uninteresting... we turned to... fooling around. and before the day was done, my guitar had been put to good use.

its getting harder and harder to leave that house.
well... this time i had left my mark.
i'll be damned before i let anyone else claim my prize.