Friday, August 20

This intoxication thrills me
I only pray it doesn't kill me
-Savage Garden


the tests were over and done with.

chex dragged me down to the caf. we sat down at les' table. they were drawing on a sketchpad. i just watched. cel was with her friends at the table beside us. she had me eat. after finishing the food, i slumped down, closed my eyes. i listened to them... their voices around me. a faint smile played across my lips. i let my mind go blank.
a touch me back to my senses. she was writing on my back. i couldnt make it out, but i paid attention to the feeling. then chex decided to head back up. i followed her.

she went to the computer room bringing mad along with her. i settled in the classroom with lex, loren, cam, eliana and angge. they were planning the making of a low cost film. i joined in. we came up with some really wild and weird ideas. it would be fun if we could pull them off.

we dispersed a bit for some time, all having some little matters to be taken care of. after that we came together again to go the audi. the show was entertaining. there was a carabao, to the delight of mad, and chickens, to the delight of cam and mars. there was a male version of sadako, which sent me and lex laughing our heads off, and the kids in the orchestra screaming. there was a wedding night scene, where the lights were put out just before they "did it", to the disappointment of chex, and the relief of cel. and the finale was the the singkil, which sent the teachers teasing sir eric. the show done, we all left.


i wanted to please her.
i think i did a pretty good job.