Saturday, September 4

And it really doesn't matter if we don't eat,
And it really doesn't matter if we never sleep,
No it really doesn't matter, really doesn't matter at all

Coz we are so young now
-The Corrs


happy birthday, maecy. countdown 1 hr and 40 mins.

i hadnt played badminton in a long (and i mean looong) time. was fun to get into the game again. maecy, agnes, kela, and me... we played doubles for an hour, then took turns playing singles. the games were serious, but every now and then a song would play over the speakers and we'd jump around, turning our rackets into guitars, and "rock out" on the court.

after wearing ourselves out, maecy's dad picked us up and brought us back to the house. jo had arrived. we kicked off our shoes and started attacking the buffet - hamburgers, chicken pop, and spag. then we went upstairs, slid a cd into their machine, and launched a videoke fest.

jo-
coz you're everywhere to me
and when i close my eyes its you i see
you're everything i know that makes me believe
i'm not alone

agnes-
i know that he loves me cause it's obvious
i know that he loves me cause it's me he trusts
and he's missing me, if he's not kissing me
and when he looks at me his brown eyes tell his soul

maecy -
sikapin mo pilitin mong
tibayan ang iyong puso
tanging ikaw ang huhubog
sa 'yong bukas
'wag mo sanang akalaing
natutulog pa ang diyos

me-
so go on, go on, come on leave me breathless
tempt me, tease me, until i can't deny this loving feeling
make me long for your kiss
go on, go on, yeah come on


we were possessed. mwahahahaha!

then we had our fill of catwoman and a whole lot more food. even though maecy was kinda dissapointed that the sleepover didnt push through, things turned out pretty well.

especially since don even dropped by unexpectedly. those two...

ahahahaha!