Saturday, September 11

On the way down
I saw you, and you saved me from myself
And I won't forget the way you loved me
And on the way down
I almost fell right through
But I held on to you
-Ryan Cabrera


when the power went out, i was glad to be there. so she wouldnt be so afraid of the dark. and the dark can also be... conducive to certain things.

friday. i kept glancing at my watch during the mass in between minutes of sleep. hahaha, i know, i'm bad.
somewhere towards the end of the ceremony, i joined lex and cam on the risers as the side of the stage. they had been running around a bit taking pictures for plaid ideas. now they had settled down, and to keep myself sane from boredom, i hung around them. little bit of fooling around, before sr iris called my attention. she literally dragged me to the other side of the mpb just so she could introduce me to ms mara... the grade school teacher who looks like me... or who i look like... whichever. they even took pictures of us, and debated whether she was my mother or my sister. i already had both, haha. and i was anticipating the arrival of one right then, actually. true enough, on my way back to our side, i heard a very familiar "lara beatriz rialp!". i grinned at lalaine.
we stayed in the classroom for a while and parted ways when the show was about to start. i gave lalaine all my valuables - wallet, cellphone, key, glasses, watch (ay, nanay ko talaga, hahaha). they went into the audi while i waited with my group for our cue. we did our number, then some of us cleaned up and changed and watched the tail end of the performance.
lalaine and i met up again, and planned our next move. off to starbucks! kuya jonie got to us late, so we told sop to just meet us there. and mike had a free cut, so he was already there. family reunion time. four of us in two armchairs. we made do. hehehe. was pretty comfortable actually.
i spotted a familiar figure heading towards us. when i placed the face, i launched myself forward, with a loud "nikita!", followed by an exchange of hugs and laughs.
then sop got a text that her last class had been cancelled. we all jumped, and lalaine proceeded to coax mike into cutting his last class, to which he agreed. then i got my mom to agree to let us hang out at the house. after buying a some drinks, we hit the road. we reached home, and headed up to my room. for the next couple of hours, fun reigned.
their time was up, and the had to leave. after seeing them off i returned upstairs and lay down on bed...

if it really is dangerous, i really dont care.