Saturday, October 30

I think about your face
And how I fall into your eyes
The outline that I trace
Around the one that I call mine
-Trapt


we were getting wet as we practiced by the pool. i didnt really mind since i'd be getting wetter later. after some, later i had to go off to find the team. after wandering around most of the campus, i was able to catch most of 'em. when i got back, we practiced a bit more before i got ready. amusing things happen in shower rooms.
"der's a leeeeech in da beytrum!"
soon, the teams were in the water. i wasnt as tense as i thought i would be. green, yellow and red were all using one goal. we had fun warming up together. after about an hour, ms iggy started the tournament. we werent in the first match so we practiced (more like played) on the side. then it was our turn. we lost to blue (not surprisingly), but i didnt feel so bad. after the championship, ms iggy called another senior vs undergrad game. this time, we outnumbered them. even with ms iggy on their side, it didnt help them much (coz cam had decided to guard her. by clinging to her back. i joined her later). as the time was about to end, cam climbed onto my shoulders and we transported the ball from one side of the pool to the other, ending with a "touchdown" goal.

when i had gotten dressed, we went off to practice again. then we headed up to the multi for the awarding ceremony. it hadnt started yet, the championship game for basketball for basketball was still going on. it was green vs blue again. we sat at the back. i ate my lunch while sop slept on my lap as we waited. the game was over soon enough, with blue as the victor once more. then eveyone took their places for the awarding. they proceeded with the dance presentation (supposedly the last event) without giving the award for polo. i nearly laughed my head off as i watched the blue team's jaws drop. well, they announced it later, anyway.

it was done, and i went off to give my stuff to kuya jonie who was waiting in the back. having done that, i returned to the group. suddenly i felt her tug on my arm, at the same time someone latched onto me. I was rather surprised and confused and my brain couldnt get passed "WTF?" for a while. when she walked away, with those words... i thought i felt something snap in me. i ran after her...

at the house, we settled down, hung around a bit, then practiced some more, then set up the playstation, then got ready, then practiced some more. then it was party time. food, drink, music. after our performance, i went in to have some (spiked) punch.  then went out again to watch the rest of the show. that got cut short though, coz of some spoilsport neighbors. back inside i found mike and cel... jamming (know the awful feeling of seeing your friends in pain? there you have it, ladies and gents). we turned to playing playstation again. then after a while, we retreated behind the bar to use the laptop. i sat / crouched / lay at her feet while she went online. i could hear the others talking on the other side. sometime later they were playing playstation too. people went in and out of the bar, as i drifted in and out of sleep.

a few hours later, i had to go. i lingered around a bit, not wanting to leave. but eventually, i got my stuff (and lalaine) into the car and said my goodbyes.

when i got home, ate daphne put a plate of spaghetti on the the table. i ate what was my brunch. then slept. another few hours later, mom woke me up. sometime later, we were in g4 with her friends. they wandered around, i tailed them. after eating an early dinner at cibo, we parted ways. only tita lala, who had come home from the states, was left with us. we took her to poduim, since she had never been there. after touring the place a bit, we stopped in this store for ice cream. then we brought her home.

i retreated to my room once again, hugging my pillow close to me. it was a poor substitute, but it'd have to do.