Wednesday, October 27

If I traded it all
If I gave it all away for one thing
Just for one thing
If I sorted it out
If I knew all about this one thing
Wouldn't that be something
-Finger Eleven


we got a lotta kicks out of seeing people in their different costumes. maecy, camille, and i were in our japanese get-ups. so were some of our other friends, and we laughed over the memory of the asianfest. i was falling asleep during the mass. cam's nagging kept me awake. and so were loren and alex, who were making action songs out of the hymns. i joined in.

after the mass we headed to the pool. we hung out there, watching the swimmers, playing my guitar a bit. then we left for lunch. when we got back, there was food on ms iggy's table. so while prepping for practice, i was munching on munchkins and chicharon. after a few practice games, ms iggy called a match between the seniors and undergrads. we were seriously outnumbered but us fourth-years were too happy to be playing together again to care. we lost the game, but not without putting up a fight, and having so much fun.

later, i was in sop's house, trying to learn the songs we were going to play on friday. i was ready to give it up as a lost cause. but eventually, with some pushing (and a teletubby tying back my hair), i was able to get the hang of it, though i still had a lot of polishing to do. food and drink was served in celebration of les' birthday. so for the latter part of my stay, we were chowing down and goofing around.