Wednesday, October 6

Somewhere in this darkness
There's a light that I can't find
Maybe it's too far away...
Maybe I'm just blind...
-3 Doors Down


i've done a lotta shit... things i regret, that i would give anything to undo...
but i think i beat myself up more over the things i havent done...

being a better friend... the kind that isnt just for the fun times to laugh and kid around with, but also the one you'd trust to fight your darkest demons.
a better sister... i've discovered that despite the huge pains mig and chad are, they're still better brothers to me than i am a sister to them.
better daughter... to my parents who've spoiled me, while i take them for granted...
lover... who never lets her angel down...

the person i could be...
i wonder if that'll just be another one of my dreams.