Thursday, October 28

We are the people that you hate
We are the bastards that you created
A generation with no place
A generation of all your sons and daughters
-Smile Empty Soul


a day for bumming. we passed time doing mostly two things - guitar and cards.

bluff (more affectionately knows as bullshit)
me: *makes my move*
evans: bullshit.
me: *grins* nope.
evans: *takes the cards* *looks at them*
therese: o, evans, gumalaw ka na!
evans: teka lang! nag-iisip pa ang bullshit.
*laughs*
evans: *makes her move*
jo: *makes her move*
therese: *makes her move*
meacy: *makes her move*
me: bullshit.
meacy: *grins* nope.
me: *takes the cards* *looks at them*
therese: o, bagal, bagal!
me: teka lang! nag-iisip pa ang bullshit 2.
*laughs*
evans: B2, naiisip mo ba ang naiisip ko?
me: sa palagay ko nga B1!
*laughs*
me:  teka, teka, *points to the others* that makes you three the teddy bears!
*laughs*