Sunday, November 7

I sit with them all night
Everything they say is right
But in the morning they were wrong
I'll be right by your side
Come hell or water high
Down any road you choose to roam
-Live


UA&P was a spiffy place. i had fun spinning my chair around as i pondered on what to write on my paper.

i got home before lunch time. just a bit before the guests started to arrive. it had been a long time since mom had invited them over. tito boy vic (her brother), tito ken (dad's brother), mig, chad, mom and dad sat around the table. meanwhile amanda (tito boy vic's daugher), tita ria (mom's adopted sister) and tito ike (tita ria's husband) along with erica (their 3 yr old kid) and i sat on the floor in the sala. i finished my food rather quickly. then i headed upstairs for a while to chill. when i felt ready to leave my bed, i went back down. i was hoping that tippi (tito boy vic's other daughter) had arrived already with her boyfriend and newborn kid. and that they had brought out the desert. i got both wishes. we spent the rest of the time eating cake and hovering around the baby and taking pictures and catching up.

after they left i returned to my bed. couple of hours, then mom came knocking. she told me she was going out to ever. i decided to tag along. we mostly wandered around the mall before we had to leave to get to church on time. i went to mass grudgingly as usual. but with a little more heart.