Tuesday, November 2

The tick tock of the clock is painful
All sane and logical
I want to tear it off the wall
I hear words and clips and phrases
I think sick like ginger ale
My stomach turns and I exhale
-Eve 6


okay... i know i'm sickly... but i actually havent been this sick in a long time.

i mean i drag myself to school with fever, colds and cough. unless mom finds out, which usually happens (mother's instincts?), confining me to the house.

my head is throbbing. now dully, then sharply.
my throat is killing me. i can barely recognize my own voice if i can manage to speak at all. and swallowing anything, including my own spit, is a pain.
i've thrown up a couple of meals... all the glorious food gone to waste!
and every part of my body is either aching or limp. i hate having to even stand.
i know some people have it worse, i'm just ranting.

i'm missing chances to go out with my friends. i guess thats what sucks the most.
then again... if i was well... there's a chance i'd even be in a hospital...
how ironic.
but i really dont wanna think about that right now.