Friday, November 26

You're so beautiful
With an edge and charm
but so careful
When I'm in your arms
-Sarah McLachlan


looking forward to a really laid back day.

mass took up the first periods.
"si father edwin!"
"ahem, mga section 3, swooning!"


then we had the house meetings.
ms fernandez: o, sino sa written english: essay writing and editorial writing?
group: bea! loren!
me: *pretends to be reading my calc book*
loren: *pretends to be asleep*


then calculus.
*snore*

lunch.
"food!"

music.
"act your part! go!"
"mooooo!"
"oink oink."
"baaaaaaa..."
"arf arf"
"very good!"


and writers' bloc.
meacy: *reads her poem*
me: ok. so whats the first thing that came into your head?
gang: *laughs uneasily*
me: *points at alexyss* ikaw? ano?
alexyss: *shakes head*
me: ok. i'll open this up. the first thing that came into MY head was sex! *points at alexyss again*
alexyss: same...
me: *points to andromeda*
andromeda: same...
me: *points to crystal*
crystal: same...
me: *points to mara*
mara: do you have to ask?
me: ok, and its really about a...
maecy: guitar.
gang: *falls over*

miz m: what maecy and celine have just shared are examples of *writes on board* EROTIC POETRY.
gang: *cheers*
miz m: hoy wag kayong sosobra jan ha.
me: hahaha... pagdating sa college... "sino nagturo sa inyo nyan?!?!" "si ms. manahan po."
miz m: waaa! nauna nga sila sa pagtuturo ko eh! dapat NEXT week pa yun!"
gang: *laughs*


CAT
"kapag ang numerator ay masmalaki sa denominator, improper fraction ang tawag dyan. kaya ang 9/5 ay..."
"..."
"okay... lets try this again."


the la salle antipolo dance.
sop: this is disappointing by assumption standards.
les: this isnt disappointing. this is a calamity.

me: wow. i just realized i'm surrounded by taekwondo blackbelts. i'm so safe! pwera nalang pag ipis ang kalaban.


the moon was full.
i should remember how to slowdance.

and last, but definitely not least, the sleepover.
sop: ksp kitty!
me: *chuckles*


and...

*ahem*