Sunday, December 12

Oh, with all that I've done wrong
I must've done something right
To deserve her love in the morning
And butterfly kisses at night
-Bob Carlisle


class encounter
we were placed in groups of five, each of which had a handicap. we were supposed to be lame. so our thighs and ankles were bound.
karla: o! mga sirena!
fruit salad.
ayeen: *grabs the plastic apple from the basin of water in her mouth* *spits into the basin of shaving cream* go!
me: *does the same with the plastic papaya*
ayeen: o game! yung mga saging sa ilalim!
me: *dumps my head in* *spits banana into the shaving cream* shit, thats not plastic! gross!

eight legged race
our team: okay... one... two... hop! hop! hop!

batch encounter
funny bone
me: (after successfully completing the tasks) ...i need doctor quack quack...
boat is sinking
marie: group yourselves according to your sections in... grade one!
batch: *squeals, groups themselves*
me: *slinks away to the back*
kamla: bea, wala ka rin dito nung grade one?
bea: haha, wala.
kamla: *laughs* meet section SIX. *points to all the others who had slunk away to the back coz they werent in aa in grade one*
me: *laughs*

marie: group yourselves into your sections in... grade seven!
batch: *squeals, groups themselves*
marie: o... sino ang klase na... rebelde!?
7-1 (kasali ako dito): kami!
marie: o... sino ang klase na... maarte!?
7-2: kami!
marie: o... sino ang klase na... nanalo sa dance competition ng itrams!?
7-4: kami!
marie: very good! yung section three, normal lang.
7-3: HOY!
marie: sige, sino daw yung hard competitors nung dance compi!?
7-1: one and four!
7-2: one and two!
7-4: two and four!
katkat: one, two and four!
7-3: HOY!


lunch
me: ahaha... may mga palayok pa pala sila dito sa tabi ng drinking fountain.
alex: pansalo sa tubig. *steps on the pedal thingy*
*water shoots right at me*
me: *blink* wala atang kwenta yung mga palayok.
alex: *laughs* *tries stepping on it again a few times* (the water goes way past the plants) *laughs again* *drinks*
me: *notices the sign above the drinking fountain* "do not waste water."
alex: <nabilaukan>


family encounter
mom: *hopefully* maybe they forgot that you signed up for the four-legged-race...
jali (on stage): rialp!
me: ...ehehehe, nope!


let us not forget the completely JOLOGS dance we performed. let us take a moment to shudder.
*shudders*

haha... and they very sweet father-daughter dance.
dad: do you know what a dip is?
me: a what-- oh!
dad: ...*winces slightly* okay, i might be too old for this.


and two roses to remember it all by.