Wednesday, February 16

Am I a hunter if I send poems to please you
Am I a cad if I mean everything I say
Should I even let you know this song’s about you girl
Just because I want to see you smile today
-Daniel Bedingfield


sleepy. thats how i felt when i stepped out of the car and made my way to the multi. i dropped my bag down beside glad. spelling bee... we were still one member short and we had only till about 9am to find one or else we'd most likely be disquilified. i didnt really care who we got, or if we got anyone at all. hehe... bad, i know.

we found someone to fill in the empty slot. practised a bit. when the competition finally came i guess i was a bit nervous. i managed to do my part right. we ended up with third place. shrug.

after that we just lounged around and laughed till departure. i had a glass of milo for lunch. then hamlet and a bit of guitar playing for desert. bonding kasama mga third year, haha - les, mara, cata, ana, agnes, gabbie. they used my leg as pillow till the blood stopped circulating.

loren sorta rebuked me for leaving her alone. gyah... i'm so sorry for that...

meeting for the legacy... bleargh... what a hassle. but i guess i dont regret signing up for the job. and at least we get free food. walked around in the dark bordering the light of the multi till kuya jonie showed up.

they joked around that we had gone on a date. i wish. heh. least i had given her a few gifts.