Tuesday, February 1

Coz every little thing he does is magic
Every thing he does just turns me on
Even though my life before was tragic
Now I know my love for him goes on
-MYMP


jan 28
the twists of life can be completely aggravating, extremely amusing, and usually unexpected.

kuya jonnie couldnt drive me, he had to bring his wife to the hospital. but migs came through for me, even though he was a bit hot-headed.

i've also discovered how small this world really is.

and that weird dads are good to have when you've done something stupid.

even allergy attacks can draw the most pleasant effects.


jan 29
lesson learned that morning: even when you're 37 going on 38, its cool to be a kid at heart.

lesson learned that evening: pink and curls can be fun. (OMFG did i really just say that?)

me: this is more skin then i've ever shown in my life.
alex: you want skin?? *takes off her shawl revealing off shoulder, plunging neckline*
me: O_o
(side note: alex resembled GMA due to her hairdo and the mole one her face.

"madam president! do show some decency!" 
"noh?")

me and therese: *coughing from the smoke screen during camille's entrance*

me, gabbie and ana: *walk into the bathroom*
"puro assumptionista!"
"ano to?? secret convention??"
"headquarters: the bathroom of edsa shanrila!"
"agenda 1: fix your make up! agenda 2: fix your dress! agenda 3: wage war with the toilets! go mighty plungers!"

me and kim: *chants* bring the prawns! bring the prawns!

*dancing in heels*
*dancing barefoot after ditching the heels*



feb 01
off to baguiuo. see ya guys!