Saturday, February 19

I'm your dream, make you real
I'm your eyes when you must steal
I'm your pain when you can't feel
Sad but true
-Metallica


you cling to others now. and i watch from a distance... no, not at a distance... i'm right there... silently agonizing as you turn to all of them but me... but silently rejoicing that you have them... do you see it? am i here just for when you need me? do you even need me? haha... it stings when you dont... and it stings when you do... how ironic is that?

I PASSED UP!!! WAHOOO!!! i was staring at my name for the longest time. when i finally moved, i bumped my head against this girl's in my daze. hahaha.

i actually found the talk cool. now... do i follow what it taught or do i continue being the bad widdle gurl i've always been? nyaha... to be or not to be... that is the question. (o, may nakukuha rin pala ako sa hamlet! hahaha!)

natuwa ako... at something my other half said...
"ur da best."
feel asleep with a smile...

na may katumbas din na luha...