Thursday, March 31

Dare to do more than breathe
Promise to live, don't just exist


mars - deepest darkest secrets are safe with me. i wasnt kidding when i said it was an honor. thanks for trusting me. you can be sure i'll return the favor.
alex - heh... thanks for putting up with me... and extending you short patience a little longer for me. i'm glad you consider me a friend. course, its mutual.
loren - i'll always be here. i may not be the best, but i'll be here. astig ka pare.
frankie - my stomach still has a hangover from laughing coz of you. come visit your golden boyfriend soon.
chesca - here's to you, who i can always be bangag with.
noelle - i will miss your quirks.
therese - guess things are hard on you... and we aint helping much are we? sorry. i promise to be more sensitive. what we've shared counts, and i wont forget that.
jo - its easy to see you'll get really far in life. pull us along ok? haha. here's to slaving butts off over grad songs.
maecy - my other half. di ka pwedeng mahiwalay sa'kin. thanks for the company for the last days. go iska!
camille - keep exploring yourself and the world. i'm sure you'll find things that will take you by surprise. let them sweep you away.


one more round for memories.