Monday, March 21

I believe in the sand beneath my toes
The beach gives a feeling, an earthy feeling
I believe in the faith that grows
And the four right chords can make me cry
When I'm with you I feel like I could die
And that would be all right, all right
-Third Eye Blind


having to wake up even just a bit earlier earned many more groans than usual. but anyway...
migs has been a lot more accomodating lately. we played a sort of game in the car. we alloted points to stuff he could run over, should he chose to. points were according degree of annoyance.
mig: 100 points for the biker!
mig: pedestrians 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6! 600 points!
mig: *fails to see a hump and speeds over it* aaah! hump 5000 points!
mig: bird... 20 points.
mig: stupid tricycles, so slow, dont want to move to the side! 10,000 points.
mig: *slaps his hands together* ... mosquito. ...50,000 points.
-

-
mig: beij... i think dad is losing his mind.


i told the folks at school about it. and we continued the game.
mars: *playing with a small purple bear*
me: oh my god... its a purple dancing bear.
*laughs*
me: oh, 100,000 points!
alex: la da di da da BLAG...... la la la di di...
*laughs*

me: mars, 1 million points.
mars: *raises eyebrow* bea, .01 points.
me: waa!