Friday, March 18

I've been searchin' my soul tonight
I know there's so much more to life
Now I know I can shine a light
To find my way back home
-Vonda Shepard


it kinda seems a shame that we got to interact with most of the sisters only at this point. my mom was pretty close to the maryknoll nuns when she was in school.

people were crying already. i think i was on the brink of tear, but never quite tumbled over the edge. maybe i'll save them for graduation.
i kinda ending up laughing instead...
ms gaye: *wipes tears with tissue*
miz m: *leaves line* *walks over to ms gaye* *take some tissue* nakakahawa eh!

ms arcillia earned a standing ovation from us after her insprirational talk. then picture picture picture taking.

well, the damn car didnt get to me till 6:52pm. which was abouat 10 mins before my "record time" of having to stay late in assumption. i made a new friend. liz also had no way home, so i offered to drop her off at philcoa, which isnt out my way much. so we pretty much had a bonding session over books, college, family, and the bread of life. we also go to see some funny scenes...
ms gaye: *kiddy voice* karen! i dont wanna go to the gym!
miz m: ok, what dyou want me to say? "its up to you, you dont have to go to the gym", or "sige lang, kaya mo yan"?
ms gaye: hmm.. i think i like the latter better..
miz m: ok! sige lang , kaya mo yaaan!!! *turns to us* see? i'm a very malleable friend. whatever my friend wants!