Monday, March 7

Nangangati sa kaiisip sa 'yo
Hanggang sa mabutas 'tong maong ko
Tsaka bibili uli ng bago
-Eraserheads


ok, that heading had no real point... except to look/sound very wrong. *evil laugh*

lots of catching up to do, topped with everything else that was still to be done. my body picked a terrible time to break down.
me: *in line at the canteen... feeling an all to familiar sensation* uh oh... *leaves line* *flops down at a table*
eliana: bea... maputla ka...
me: yeah, i know... (though i feel it more than see it haha...) *lies down on the bench*
eliana: mag-clinic ka na! gusto mo ng stretcher? bea? wah! bilis tumawag kayo ng stretcher!
manong: *arrives with stretcher* napasobra ka ng kain noh?!

that remark actually made me laugh... and i probably wouldve retorted if i had the energy.

nurse rose knows me well by now. how could she not?
i've fainted in the sewing room. no one even noticed till one of my classmates nearly tripped over me.
i've nearly fainted during mass. cami managed to lug me to the LRC area, till i really fainted. then she put me down and ran for the clinic.
i've fainted in the middle of singing the national anthem in sir ruel's class. he ended up carrying me to the CA's office... past the all the other sections, coz mine had to be farthest one from there from the office.
those are only some of my... adventures.

so i was in bed, suckling on some candy. i wanted to leave. but the nurse told me to sleep for an hour, so i complied. i woke up rather sore though... their beds are hard.

went back to the classroom to cram the whole second unit of physics for the quarter within the span of one period... just so i could pass the test the next day.