Saturday, April 16

You're the reason I don't cry myself to sleep at night.
-Sop


it was midnight, and got out of bed and was making my way down the stairs in the dark. i felt for the phone on the table and laid it beside me on the floor. and i sat there, waiting for it to ring.

we talked for about an hour. i couldnt offer much, just an ear and repetative words of reassurance. i always feel stupid when i feel i havent done enough. which is... a lot. well, its a good thing there are others who can do a better job.

it was 6 in the afternoon, and i had been waiting two hours to see the doctor. felt like i was rotting in my seat. when i finally got to see him, he decided i was ok. i dont really know if hearing that was worth it.

it was 8 in the evening, and i was seated in a G1 theatre. dad had brought us to see a show. "whose wife is it anyway?". really funny. its all about lies. oh, and sex.

and its midnight again, and i think there's something wrong with me. more wrong than usual at least.