Thursday, May 26

I make perfect balls.
-Les


threw in the last of my stuff in my bag - correction tape, chocolates, and a peice of paper with text on it. i smirked.

i was travelling light. i didnt want to have to haul a heavy load onto a jeepney, which my dont parents dont know i take, haha. i made a stop at national first, but they didnt have the book i wanted. so i went to UP to pick her up and we visited lalaine like we said we would coz she'd been nagging a lot.

after some crazyness, we had to go coz we still had to buy the ingridients for lunch. dropped by sta lu to buy ground pork, cheese, junkfood, diskette, and the book. yey. it rained along the way to her house.

we had lunch at 3:30 - fruit of our own labor: meatballs! i'd say we did a really good job, despite me spilling way too much pepper in the eggs. played nintendo, talked to lalaine over the phone, went to an internet cafe, slept, fooled around, slept again, back to UP, back to lalaine, had an adventure commmuting...

when i walked through my door after being gone for two days and a night, i realized only half of me was home.
the other half was still with her.