Sunday, June 5

Oh my God, I can't believe I knew that. Eww.
-Mars


i had half a mind to have the car turn around and head back home instead of trying to forge our way through a rain you could hardly see through, and floods that were frightening to cross, and traffic that was annoying to bear, to get to a place i wasnt even sure of (didnt even have a map!).

but i made it to the party. there was good food and good music going around. fulfilled my role as one of the eighteen candles. played the games with the class. watched video presentations. posed for a lot of pictures. received the "wise import from jordan" award. mostly just hung out.

out table consisted of me, cami, mars, alex, candy, eli, kia and father edwin. we talked about school and schedules, going abroad, naming all the disney songs that were playing, joking at each other.

me: anong kanta yan?
mars: swan princess. *pause* teka ako lang may alam??


mars: most likely to win pulitzer... si bea!
me: most likely to be the next mother theresa... si mars!


stopped by sop's house on the way home. her parents were asleep and never knew i was there. i was still wearing my pirate's costume (which i was proud of). i bore flowers. and in return for a giveaway bag, i got fed and... well lets just say i didnt get a bad deal.