Thursday, July 14

What the most important thing, Beij? SNOOPY!
-Mig


packing.

miggy had to teach me how to do it properly. he sat there and watched me, instructing me softly. lent a hand every now and then. cracked a joke often. bonded with me... and said goodbye.

dad came in, lay down on my bed. watched me too. argued over what i should and shouldnt bring. also that i should change my email address. but he was smiling. and it was more time spent together than all the days of the previous week combined.

fondue lunch! the air was filled with... happiness. the sense of a family. including the nosy dog.

tito ken visited bearing gifts. black victrinox swiss knife with a laser light. black cross pen. wow.

my angel dropped by. and again i drew from her the strength, courage and love that i needed.

back to packing.